Train Derailment

Everybody knows that I have the Vatara personality-type.  People have been using a cat to represent me on the second level of communication since 2014.   Everybody knows I go out and try to stabilize the second level of communication.  People know it the instant I walk into a public area and open up my laptop.  One woman at Tim Hortons said, "God bless you," when she seen me on my laptop and I said, "Thank you," and we both knew what was being referenced.

As one climbs up power rankings on the second level of communication, one hits various achievements.

Achievements:
1) Fish
2) Concert
3) (Upcurve?)
4) Successful drive
5) Sitting at the "adult" table [Feb. 17, 2020: (L2:) peerage dictated by bottom-feeders which is actually fraud that was masked by the stock market]
6) Hurdle

"Fish" are discounts people get.  A "concert" can be as simple as dinner out with friends and family when one has achieved enough attention on Level 2.  An upcurve is pushing the second level of communication in a generally positive direction.  I put it in brackets because I'm not sure if it's a phenomena somewhat independent from the regular chain of achievements.  I achieved a successful drive on Level 2 on Nov. 19, 2017.  This just involves influencing the second level of communication from the right location and after one has achieved enough influence on Level 2.  One can use social media like Blogger, Twitter, and other platforms to influence Level 2 in order to "drive".2

I sat at the "adult table" on Nov. 23, 2017.  I was really tired that morning.


I wanted to get over the next hurdle on Nov. 24, 2017, but fell into the "Twilight Zone" instead.1

Today (18 Dec. 2017), something really weird happened.  I was at Starbucks trying to stabilize Level 2.  An elderly man sitting next to me suddenly starting freaking out and asking me if my laptop was going to overheat and break.  I knew this man was an FS-type and I knew he was aware I was working to stabilize Level 2.  Feeling the bottom of my laptop, it wasn't hot at all.  We talked about heat and hard drives for a bit.  Then I noticed my Twitter feed was filled with news about the Amtrack train derailment.

The way I view the situation is that instead of driving a car today on Level 2, I was considered to be driving a train.  There was a "train derailment" on Level 2.  To represent this train derailment on Level 2, there was increased attention given to an actual train derailment on social media.

Similarly, if I was "driving a car" on Level 2 (which amounts to using the internet in public) and there was some impediment on Level 2, I might see an increase in stories about flat tires on my Twitter feed.

After all was said and done, I still ended up winning on Level 2 for today (18 Dec. 2017) despite the slight Level 2 mishap.

1. "The Philadelphia Experiment." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/the-philadelphia-experiment.html.
2. As a note, one can only "drive" on Level 2 from certain locations.  I tried "driving" once (on Dec. 12, 2017) at a row of tables at a Jugo Juice.  People said I was actually just sitting on "power lines" on Level 2.  When I moved to the food court which had more tables, I was able to "drive" again.

Comments

Popular Posts