On strike on level-2 until I get my free speech rights back

My Nazi neighbours and the cops who protect them are illegally restricting my free speech rights by taking cringe and criminality to the next level:

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-430.html

"430 (1) Every one commits mischief who wilfully

(a) destroys or damages property;

(b) renders property dangerous, useless, inoperative or ineffective;
"



Nazi neighbours and crooked cops from Ray Leibowitz on Vimeo.


Jan. 28, 2020:

I don't have free speech until I have:

  • a safe place to liveL& where I'm not persecuted for my political views
  • policeL& and internet provider protection against people hacking my computer, messing with my property, etc.
  • the ability to post on community forums like GeniePad


The right to free speech means one can't get arrested for expressing their views; it also means other rights are not removed because of those views like the right to police protection against criminality.



I hope Anders Breiviki dies:

The Twitter employee who flagged this tweet gets markedL2.

*Nazi serial killer holding people hostage*
Sniper-1 with serial killer in view: I've got a clear shot.  I hope this fucker burns in hell.
*Sniper-1 gets shot and killed*
Sniper-2 in same police force as sniper-1 with gun pointed at sniper-1's dead body:  Got him!



Jan. 30, 2020:

Bottom-feedersL2 support free speech so much they have Nazis forcing everybody to become Stepford Wives.

Jan. 31, 2020:

Bottom-feedersL2 are supposed to killL1 off other bottom-feedersL2 until they can act and behave normally.



3Feb2020:

Me trying to make the best of the illegalL& quarantineL2 I've been placed in:



7Feb2020:


25Mar2020:

viai
9May2020:

https://www.facebook.com/edmontonpoliceservice/posts/3066904400034211
14May2020:

I'm not able to endorse tweets by humansL2 with my Twitter account like this:
A lot of people do actually say that.  I don't see how screening the truth from Wilson helps her.
The Twitter employee who limited my account features gets markedL2.

It's sad people go out of their way to protect this type of stupidity.i
15May2020:

I would obviously never report my own account.  The Twitter employee who pulled this shit gets markedL2:



23Jun2020:

For me to continue workingL2 would require me to finish listening to Anime Pussy Pod episode 21i which I don't have the energy to do if there isn't sufficient compensation. (Anybody who wants to is free to listen to the episode and trim for the correct sound bites.) Like I've said before, I'm on strikeL2 until I at least get compensation in the form of legalL& protection (including enforcementL1) of basic free speech rights.


26Nov2020: If frozenL2 humansL2 don't exist under MekitaNav how did Zombie Mb-2 (bottom-feederL2 306 when he was in Rhino FPL-M) know which Wi-FiL1/suiteL1/carL1 to target???
15Dec2020: Thus, any workL2 people want me to do can be directed toward bottom-feederL2 copsL1. Only people using real economicsL2 sufficiently can claim to be victims.

23Dec2020: Aren't people including bottom-feedersL2 ever concerned about their personal and confidential information being compromised if it's standard practice for bottom-feederL2 cops to give criminal bottom-feedersL2 a free pass to hack other people's software?

15Feb2021:

https://twitter.com/animepussypod/status/1360656953932881923

20Mar2021:

I can't enter into anymore level-2 marriages until I get my level-1 free speech rights back, but I can throw really, sexy big-tittyL2 puppiesL2 at people.  I can take a level-1 boyfriend with a SaniaL2 or TrojanL2 maleL& top that I'm not married to on the second level of communication (or one that I am); it would require actual dialogueL1.

My guess:



9May2022:

The image in dispute is literally on her Facebook page and set to public.  She also advertised her Facebook page on her Twitter account:


Next, they'll try to censor me for sending a screenshot of someone's tweet back to them.


Comments

Popular Posts