Sexy level-2 human males for the month of Smarch

Smarch

Extreme hotness for combatting lousy Smarch weather:

Matthias Botthof, Chadwick Boseman, Günter Schlierkamp, Leonardo Dicaprio
Lee Seung Chul (이승철), Michael Bakari Jordan, Besim Trena, Amin Elkach
Dmitry Klokov, Stuart Core, Nick Wu (吴奇隆), Denis Sergovskiy

Some filthy level-2 beetle(s) have been going around telling level-2 human guys that I am forcing them to work out their pectoralsL1 more which is a lie and the people responsible for that get a level-2 mark of shame.
Matthias Botthof was even told he wasn't focusing on his chest enough:


Why don't people just come to my webpage or visit my Twitter feed on level-1?  Then there would be no confusion.

Jul. 3, 2018: I want someone who will actually talk to me and hang out with me on level-1. I just don't see a point in people hitting on me on level-2 if they don't actually plan to talk to me on level-1.

Jul. 4, 2018: I already have a level-2 husband and a twin flame who don't talk to me on level-1.  I don't need another level-2 boyfriend who will not speak to me on level-1.  I could use a level-1 boyfriend though.



Jul. 6, 2018:

Botthof, level-2 human

Making noise to influence me (positively or negatively) is not sufficient retribution. Only a level-1 bodybuilder boyfriend would be able to provide me proper retribution through "clangin' and bangin'."

Aug. 28, 2018:

I want a humanL2 male bodybuilder boyfriendL1 who will talkL1 to me and who is roughly at this level of adorableness:



Also, stop sending me this meme:

@stevstiffler is a level-2 bottom-feeder.
The Brown guy in tweeted image 1 is in Calumi von Moger's personality channel.
I will make it fit.



Aug. 31, 2018:

I wish I had a humanL2 male bodybuilder boyfriendL1 to eat with me...while watching Sorry to Bother You (2018) on Blu-ray...followed by really rough, hot, passionate, incredible sexL1...followed by mango-pineapple sorbetL1.

With red wine and fresh summer strawberries.

Jan. 7, 2019:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsTRcb9lXSB/

Do all German bodybuilders live in the same apartment complex?L1

Feb. 20, 2019:

Appendix 4ei

Sep. 16, 2019:

Looks exactly like Matthias Botthofi

Comments

Popular Posts