I need $54 million (L1 USD)

"Seeing as how the character of Jesus was crafted using a mixture of a Vatara PT and the Baldr PT, Fernology should not be receiving less funding on level-1 than any Christian church or organization."1

"U.S. televangelist says he needs $54 million for his fourth private jet — and he wants his followers to pay for it."2

I (Raymond Ly, Vatara PT, real level-2 SIM card holder) need $54 million (USD)L1 to see what effect it has over the second level of communication, so I can documentL1 it and use that documentationL1 to advance all humansL2 on level-2.

I still drive a used 2000 Honda Civic.

I would use the money to buy seven new cars:

"Jun 2, 2018:
I want 7 blue new level-1 BMW's for:
  • myself
  • Jon Parsons
  • Wesley Durden
  • Twitter user @b9AcE
  • Augustin
  • Yuna Kim
  • Armin Scholz" 3


Additionally, I need to sort through the level-2 economic logistics of how to properly:
  • travelL1
  • drive and maintain expensive carsL1
  • own high-end residencesL1
  • own yachtsL1
  • etc.
TravellingL1 will provide me with exercise, increase my physical and mental health, and make me lose weightL1.  People who don't want me to have moneyL1 don't want me to be physically and mentally active and don't want me to lose weightL1.


Sep. 28, 2018: I drive a used 2011 Nissan Altima.

Oct. 5, 2018: I would tip more if I had proper financialL1 compensation for my contributions to real civilization.

Jan. 23, 2019: My Nissan car batteryL1 died again.  This is what happens when level-2 workers aren't given proper compensation or when people funnel all the amounts to level-2 identity thieves.  I blame level-2 beetles like those who have the Freyja personality-type (e.g. Michelle Nachtigalli) and level-2 identity thieves for this (e.g. piece of shit Instagram user @brony_dashie).

27Jun2020:
$54 million (USD)L1 would make me happy.

3Feb2021:
I need $3.7 billion (USD)L1.

1. "Fernology should not be receiving less level-1 funding than any Christian church." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.com/2018/04/fernology-should-not-be-receiving-less.html.
2. Wootson Jr., Cleve R. "U.S. televangelist says he needs $54 million for his fourth private jet — and he wants his followers to pay for it." The Star, 30 May 2018, https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/05/30/us-televangelist-says-he-needs-54-million-for-his-fourth-private-jet-and-hes-asking-his-followers-to-pay-for-it.html.
3. "Jötunheimr library [Section 25]." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.com/p/jotunheimr-library-section-25.html.

Comments

Popular Posts