"Her womb is so polluted!"

Reference to Freyja PT:




More level-2 beetle idiocy:
"The Vatara PT is so awesome and everybody else is so dumb that he should just do everything by himself.  Stop helping him!"
"Okay, the Vatara PT is doing well enough now according to my dumb slave-maker ass.  We can stop catering to him now."
"I have endless patience for open and closet fascists to commit genocide, but I can't wait two fucking seconds for the Vatara PT to resurface out of his parkade."
"A slave-maker cut the Vatara PT off during a level-1 drive.  Heil Hitler!"
"The Vatara PT has to get through every layer of stupidity and level-2 fraud before we can start helping him.  I'm fully aware it's just more stupidity and level-2 fraud from the slave-maker end, but let's just keep going on like that."
"Unless there is 100% real civilization, the Vatara PT isn't doing his job properly and it's his fault that I am working my hardest at being a Nazi!"
"I'm still waiting for the Vatara PT's work to be perfectly complete before making any contributions to real civilization."
"I'm just going to pretend the Vatara PT's work is perpetually in a beta testing phase."
"Mistakes the Vatara PT make could really harm humanity.  That's why for now I'm going to keep standing by people who commit genocide and enforce slavery."
"The Vatara PT has contributed far more to real level-2 humanity than I have, but I'm still too fucking dumb to figure out if he is a real level-2 human or not.  We should be more cautious about him."
"Hey, the Vatara's doing not bad—never good enough that I'll actually ever lift a finger to contribute or stop clinging to inverse-civilization—but, yeah, not bad, not bad."
"The Vatara PT has to list out every layer of stupid bullshit before we can begin using our brains."
"I'm in charge of determining the level-1 and level-2 amounts the Vatara PT and other level-2 humans receive, and everybody has to go along with it."
"I'm in charge of determining the level-1 and level-2 work schedule for the Vatara PT and other level-2 humans."
"I want to see how far ahead I can get in life by not having to be a good person."
"The slave-makers said, 'No.' There's nothing we can do."
"Minor ambiguities by the Vatara PT are reason to pull out support for him.  Major lies, slavery, genocide, fraud, etc. by slave-makers are totally fine."
"The Vatara PT has to be omnipotent before we can help him."
"Let's wait for the Vatara PT to dieL1 first before we take his work seriously."
"We'll use the Vatara PT to reconnectL2 you with your favourite personality-types and then discard of him."
"Any mild ambiguity on the Vatara PT's side is definitely a reason to shift back to Nazism.  It's absolutely impossible to just wait patiently and pose a question."
"The Vatara PT has to advance to the next step before we can start being honest on level-1.  I'm fully aware that this can go on forever."
"Every trivial thing matters.  Every trivial thing is the reason I can't stop committing genocide.  Today my delivery partner got a signature from a recipient and he signed the signature pad while it was facing the wrong way.  I immediately started drafting a list for a second Holocaust in my head when I saw that.  I'm that pathetic.  I commit genocide over FedEx order signature orientation.  I'm that dumb.  I'm that useless."
"We are wrong every single time we advocate for Nazism but please keep listening to us."
"I'm already desperately looking for the next minor triviality that can be exploited to shift back to Nazism.  I'm definitely a level-2 human."
'The Vatara PT is to blame for everything."
"The Vatara PT made a small mistake and Nazis exploited it to attack!  He's not a level-2 human!! He's a Nazi!  Let's shift to Nazism to protect our level-2 humanity from the Vatara PT!!"
"The Vatara PT is the only one who can do it!  Nobody else can!  He needs to do it!  He needs to work!  Make sure he gets no moneyL1 though."
"The Vatara PT knows nothing about level-2 or about the real world.  I know everything.  I'm the reason militaries are still always bombing civilians.  It's my doing."
People with this mentality are not allowed to be part of SatGov:
"I'm waiting until SatGov is perfect first before I start genuinely contributing to real civilization.  In the meantime, I contribute to inverse-civilization which is clearly flawless."
People with this mentality don't want the attacks to stop:
"I really, really, really want level-2 attacks by level-2 bottom-feeders to stop, but I don't want to help the Vatara PT."
"Just keep making the Vatara PT work on level-2 with no level-1 financial compensation."
'The Vatara PT needs to earn my respect.  Hitler automatically has my respect."
"Nazis won't hurt you if you become a Nazi."
"Keep rushing the Vatara PT and pretending it's really, really urgent as if you're actually planning to help him any time soon."
"The Vatara PT could get you killedL1!!  Meanwhile, inverse-civilization (comprising Dorianism comprising Nazism) has not killedL1 a single level-2 human!"
"I can't differentiate between the Vatara PT and a level-2 identity thief.  Is Dennis Rodman a level-2 cat?  I can't tell."
"Don't give the Vatara PT any important information.  If he can't figure it out himself, he's not ready to lead.  In the meantime, genocide and slavery are fine."
"Trick people into thinking winning on level-2 is the same as winning on level-1."
"The level-2 power of the Vatara PT and all level-2 humans is reduced to nothing if level-2 bottom-feeders misinterpret something they say, write, or do.  Forget the fact that level-2 bottom-feeders don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"I'll just go along with whoever gets a faster level-2 achievement regardless of whether that achievementL2 is real or fake."
"Even if the Vatara PT does start getting real achievementsL2 faster than bottom-feeders can get fake achievementsL2, I'm still going to try to stop him from getting any moneyL1."
"The Vatara PT is spoiled despite getting no level-1 financial compensation for his genuine contributions to real civilization on a global level.  A fake Christian who needs $54 million for a fourth private jet is not spoiled." 7
"Just keeping tricking the Vatara PT into thinking he'll be financially compensated for his work on level-1.  Basically, use the Vatara PT as a slave.  Basically, I'm a slave-maker."
"The Vatara PT is our personal jester.  The Vatara PT is our personal slave.  Basically, I'm a slave-maker."
"Only ever do enough work on level-2 to get the Hellenic-style slave-makers to stop attacking and then stop immediately.  That way, the Vatara PT gets nowhere and neither do you."
"Always back down right before you're about to win."
"Use the Vatara PT as a coal miner's canary."
"I'm waiting for Homo sapiens to go extinct before I contribute to real civilization on a global scale."
"Give the Vatara PT as little as possible regardless of what official SatGov policy as stipulated time and again."
"How dare you make me take a stance on an issue!  I have zero stances on any issue!"
"I am radically neutral at all times."
"The Vatara PT must be constantly regulated for real civilization to flourish.  Actually listening to him fully would cause civilization to collapse.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"The Vatara PT is allowed to have the bare minimum and that's it.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"I have highest overarching authority because......ummmmm.......hmmmmmm......I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm?"
"I refuse to abide by real level-2 economics."
"I make no sense whatsoever.  I'm a piece of shit."
"I'm a Nazi now.  Heil Hitler!"
"Make sure the Vatara PT never gets what he wants."
"Oh, oops!  Is that what the Vatara PT wanted?  He wanted exactly what he asked for and wrote down and published on his website for the general public to see?  Whoopsie daisy! My bad hehehe!"
"I really like showing off my skills, but I really hate genuinely helping people.  I'm just like that piece of shit David Eubanksi,8 "
"Jesus is technically the Vatara PT and the Baldr PT at the same time, so until somebody comes along that can be both people at once, let's just stick with Nazism."
"I will shift to real civilization and forgo Nazism if there are Black slaves in it for me."
"The Vatara PT isn't responsible enough to have expensive things."
"Yeah!  Yeah!  Let's get together and conspire against the Vatara PT together.  That makes us smart and mature.  Homo sapiens are about to go extinct, but that makes us smart and mature!"
"SatGov policies are just suggestions."
"Why would you want the Vatara PT to be doing better than you?  Only help the Vatara PT up to the point that you are top dog.  This will definitely not cause a second Late Bronze Age collapse on a global scale.  You can trust me.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"Work as hard as possible against the Vatara PT to force the Vatara PT to do as much work as possible.  This will definitely not cause a second Late Bronze Age collapse on a global scale.  You can trust me.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"Work as hard as possible against the Vatara PT.  This will cause things to balance out properly in the end.  Don't apply that same logic to level-2 bottom-feeders.  You can trust me.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"I was responsible for the first Late Bronze Age collapse.  Keep listening to me.  Nothing will go wrong."
"I'm always wrong.  Keep listening to me.  Nothing will go wrong."
"Okay, so, like, should we be listening to the Vatara PT or Nazis?"
"We don't know how to say 'no' to level-2 bottom-feeders, but we always know how to screw over the Vatara PT."
"We are literally conspiring with Nazis who we are supposed to be fighting against.  Keep listening to us though."
"Okay, yes, that's the stance and rationale from the side that's telling the truth, but now let's give the side that everybody knows is lying equal weight, footing, and attention and go with their decision in the end."
"Christianity is all about turning people with Christ consciousness into your personal slave."
"Only help Vatara, Tara, and Baldr PTs that are doing well on level-2.  This will have no unforeseen consequences.  Homo sapiens definitely have time to keeping fucking around like this."
"Making a shitload of useless percussive noise is equivalent to real contribution."
"Making a shitload of percussive noise rather than giving even a single dollar to people fighting Nazism like the Vatara PT is definitely the best way to fight Nazism."
"Keep letting things readjust until level-2 beetles who are just Nazis win.  This is definitely the best way to fight Nazism."
"Make percussive noise to show how much you agree with the Vatara PT's policies against useless percussive noise.  Be a total dipshit."
"The Vatara PT will do all the work against open Nazis and us closet Nazis should reap the reward.  Forget the fact I'm already marked on level-2."
"The Vatara PT is not mature enough to handle or be trusted with large sums of moneyL1.  Only Nazis are responsible enough to handle and be trusted with large sums of moneyL1.  I don't even have a real level-2 apple charm."
"Don't look through the above list to see how many times I've been wrong."
"I'm as evil as I can get away with."
"The Vatara, Tara, and Baldr PTs are not special enough to deserve good service—Nazis pretending to be Christian leaders is a different story."
"How many times have we been proven wrong now?"
"Withhold deliveries from the Vatara PT's suite so he is forced to go outside where Nazis can murder him."
"Keep attacking SatGov and the Vatara PT to help the Vatara PT perfect SatGov policy and his ability to fend off Dorianism.  I'll begin contributing when SatGov is perfected.  I'm a worthless dipshit."
"Moving in the wrong direction quickly is better than going in the right direction slowly."
"Losing under level-2 beetles is better than winning with level-2 humans."
"I'm going to turn into a Nazi if you're too hard on Nazis."
"Sabotaging the Vatara PT and letting Nazism win is definitely the best way to fight Nazism."
"It's your fault I'm a Nazi now as if I wasn't a Nazi the entire time."
"I might become a Nazi, I might not.  We'll see."
"Real civilization is not realistic, practical, or mature.  The only thing realistic, practical, and mature is brain-dead Nazism."
"If the Vatara PT really wanted level-1 money that badly, why isn't he willing to backstab level-2 humans and contribute to inverse-civilization in order to get it the way I have?"
"I'll change over to real civilization when it conveniences me as much as slavery and Nazism does.  i.e. Never."
"Let's not go all the way to real civilization.  Let's just do this "middle-of-the-road" thing where we throw scraps at truly civilized people so that nothing ever gets done properly and Nazism keeps winning."
"A level-2 identity thief imitating the Vatara PT with no clue what s/he is doing should lead over the Vatara PT who actually knows what he is doing.  There are no unforeseen consequences to this."
"Just keep encouraging the Vatara PT to fight Nazism while sitting around like a lazy slob and secretly helping Nazis.  Use me as an example."
"Just keep encouraging the Vatara PT to fight Nazism while making sure Nazism always wins.  This will definitely stop Nazism and liberate you."
"Enslaving the Vatara PT is the same as real freedom.  Enslaving Blacks is the same as real freedom."
"Yes, I have been caught pretending to be the Vatara PT.  That doesn't mean the Vatara PT is anything special though."
"People who descended from Nazis and slave-makers would never be Nazis and slave-makers."
"Never accuse anybody of being a fascist, a slave-maker, or evil!"
"There's no such thing as bad people."
"People who are not on the team with the most level-1 wealth want to lose and want to be poor.  Ignore ethics."
"The Vatara PT goes too slowly on level-2 for me to have his back.  Now let's all celebrate Christmas in hopes that a Vatara PT comes along to perform the level-2 mountain lifting for level-2 humans which has already happened."
"The Vatara is so juvenile and unimportant that millions of adultsL1 pretend to be him."



via GIPHY

People who aren't working toward real civilization on a global scale get a level-2 mark of shame.  There is never an excuse to contribute to inverse civilization more than to real civilization.

1. Scarface.  Directed by Brian De Palma, Universal Pictures, 1983, https://youtu.be/wlJGoRoN0Q8.
2. "Wedding Objections." Saturday Night Live, NBC.  S40 E9.  13 Dec. 2014.
3. "More on Norse 'gods' (Part 2)." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.com/2018/02/more-on-norse-gods-part-2.html.
4. "Unified Eschatology." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/02/unified-eschatology.html.
5. "Laura Palmer (@Roxanne_cams) is a fucking bitch." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/laura-palmer-roxannecams-is-fucking.html.
6. "Hel and Hela." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.com/2018/03/hel-and-hela.html.
7. Wootson Jr., Cleve R. "U.S. televangelist says he needs $54 million for his fourth private jet — and he wants his followers to pay for it." The Star, 30 May 2018, https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018/05/30/us-televangelist-says-he-needs-54-million-for-his-fourth-private-jet-and-hes-asking-his-followers-to-pay-for-it.html.
8. "American Imperialists and Their Allies Enjoy Killing Civilians."
https://en.minguo.info/blogs/panoramics/american_imperialists_and_their_allies_enjoy_killing_civilians.

Comments

Popular Posts