There's no point in tiptoeing around it anymore

There's no point in tiptoeing around it anymore: Ao Bing (敖丙) from The Investiture of the Gods is Shenron from Dragonball Z is the dragon from Beowulf is Smaug from The Hobbit.

Ao Bing (敖丙) is good while @bronzeagemantis is an evil dumbfuck.



I find it interesting when people imply they aren't sure if I'm a level-2 human or a level-2 beetle secretly helping the Hellenic-style slave-makers when I make an error that would technically be of no consequence if people actually knew how to use their brains. If people actually read what I wrote on level-1, there would be no question that I am genuine about wanting real civilization on a global scale.1 Since most people are too lazy to do that, another test would be to genuinely shift to real civilization on a global scale. If I'm a real level-2 human, I would have no problem with real civilization on a global scale.


Since people are so concerned with whether or not I'm genuinely contributing to real level-2 humanity, people should have no problem shifting to real civilization on a global scale to make sure only real level-2 humans are selected for.   Once there is real civilization on a global scale, it will be easy to see who is genuine and who is a fraud.

To all level-1 Homo sapiens: "I don't want to see any more fake suspicions about whether or not I'm serious about real civilization.  Just fucking shift to real civilization on a global scale and find out.  If everybody is so concerned with real level-2 humanity, what excuse is there not to?  What activities are people engaging in that are so fucking special that real civilization on a global scale must be postponed for them?"

To those pretending they can't figure out which side I stand on: "Shift to real civilization and find out if you're so goddamned concerned.  What's stopping you?"

The people who are always pretending to be the most suspicious I'm a level-2 beetle always turn out to be level-2 beetles.  Level-1 Homo sapiens are always acting like they can't stand by me because they have something really important to protect.  Level-1 Homo sapiens are just protecting level-2 beetles and their own greed.  I know level-1 Homo sapiens aren't protecting the vitalness of level-2 consistency seeing as how they let level-2 bottom-feeders get away with level-2 fraud over and over again.

SatGov 24-7 level-2 response team1
When any level-1 Homo sapien(s) question whether or not I'm a real level-2 human:
Proper response: "Shift to real civilization on a global scale to verify if you're so concerned."

Every time I get tricked or attacked by a level-2 bottom-feeder or make a minor error, level-2 bottom-feeders will say: "Oh well, I guess he doesn't want to win!" There's an easy way to test whether or not this is the case: People just have to make level-1 donations to Fernology.3 If I take the money, then I clearly do want to advance on level-2.

"Well, you made it look like you didn't want to win" is never an excuse because people can make level-1 donations to Fernology at any time.

1. "Panoramics' Book." https://en.minguo.info/book/panoramics.
2. "Jötunheimr library [Section 17]." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.com/p/jotunheimr-library-section-17.html.
3. "Panoramics." https://www.patreon.com/Panoramics.

Comments

Popular Posts