Our first level-2 Olympic gold:

Wesley and I won our first level-2 Olympic gold on Jan. 15, 2018.1 I mistakenly thought that win equated to Wesley and I reclearing our final hurdles in a way that was recognized on the level-2 stock market (what I used to call the level-2 "surface") and level-2 economy.2

Wesley and I cleared our final hurdles in a way recognized by the level-2 stock market and level-2 economy on Feb. 14, 2018, resulting in the disintegration of the level-2 stock market.3

It goes without saying that all the level-2 economic reward from the level-2 economic work that was unfairly and artificially withheld from Wesley and me (particularly between the dates Nov. 24, 2017 to Feb. 14, 2018) using the sinister level-2 "stock market" gets reinstated to us.


1. 'Wesley Durden and I cleared our final jumps on the level-2 "surface" yesterday.'
http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/wesley-durden-and-i-cleared-our-final.html.
2. Technically, the level-2 economy is the level-2 surface while the level-2 stock market is an artificial layer added by slave-makers.
3. "Major events for the level-2 economy (updated):" https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/02/major-events-for-level-2-economy-updated.html.

Comments

Popular Posts