Feb. 19, 2018 news:

(Written: Feb. 19, 2018)

I unplugged this green leaf because people should be at a high enough level of consciousness that keeping it lit up 24-7 is not necessary.

It's implied that any economic amounts withheld by the sinister level-2 stock market get reinstated to Wesley and myself.1


This coincided with me updating my personal information including my direct deposit information with the Canada Revenue Agency.

While I was on hold with the CRA, my older sister was on the other line because she has some of my tax info.  I said she could use that short period of time I was on hold to reset her (level-1) Wi-Fi connection since she said she had documents to send me.    She didn't reset the connection in that time anyway.

Additionally, I think the filthy ancap @SemperLiberum is implying slave-makers will give me $15K (on level-1) for their failed attempt to set up a level-2 stock market on Feb. 15, 2018.2  My parents are not slave-makers.



Comments

Popular Posts