Update: I'm going to hold people to this

(Written Jan. 24, 2018)
It's implied people are accepting their commitments now.
I'm going to assume that this implies the million dollar Sky condo incident has been completely fixed from my dinner on 21 Jan. 2018.  (I'm going to assume anything gained by slave-makers as a result of that incident is to be returned to me since level-2 numbers are often representative rather than completely precise.)

At the beginning of dinner, my older sister implied she and other slave-makers ran out of lives on level-2 while playing candy crush with my mom, an FS-type.  My mom then started talking about wedding arrangements. This means the slave-makers lost and the FS-types are now shifting over to acknowledging that Wesley and I made our jumps on Nov. 24, 2017.1

The setback during dinner occurred when my sister said she wanted to buy a million dollar Sky condo and I asked her why she doesn't. She said she doesn't have enough money and I agreed. This doesn't mean I wanted her or any other slave-maker to have one.  However, slave-makers lied and pretended that this was the case.  Many people considered this to be a level-2 robbery, so I guess it means all the level-2 thieves involved get level-2 imprisonment and everything taken must be returned.

At the end of dinner, my older sister (a slave-maker) made a huge level-2 mistake and said to my mom (an FS-type), "so I guess all the bills come to my house and all the cheques go to yours," which actually ends the run of the slave-makers in itself because she was collectively speaking for all the slave-makers when she said that.

The Sky condo incident was the only setback of the night. If that one is completely covered, then it means my team did win that Google Lunar X prize on level-2 which means it's accepted that Wesley and I cleared our final hurdles on Nov. 24, 2017.2 I'm going to hold people to this which also means I can use social media from home with no level-2 penalty.3


1. "Wesley Durden and I cleared our final level-2 jumps on Nov. 24, 2017."
 http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/wesley-durden-and-i-cleared-our-final_16.html.
2. "People are refusing to honour their commitments." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/people-are-refusing-to-honour-their.html.
3. "What was promised." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/what-was-promised.html.
(The hurdle Wesley and I crossed together on Dec. 28, 2017 below the "surface" on level-2 is now treated as having occurred on the "surface" on Nov. 24, 2017.)

Comments

Popular Posts