Tweets I was forced to delete but still stand by:

Telling people they deserve death on level-2 does not violate Twitter rules.  How is it wrong for me to tell Obama I don't want him to have any influence (death on level-2) after his track record of using drones to kill innocent men, women, and children?

Frauds like Robert Peston, Conan O'Brien, and slave-makers running The Independent definitely deserve instant death on level-2 for being shameless, juvenile slave-makers on level-2.
Slave-maker account @archillect depicted Robert Peston as monstrous and juvenile because he is:

Peston and other Horgan-types are so nosey on level-2 that I don't even have to press send for them to get a message I'm typing to them.1  Yesterday, all I did was open up a Twitter message box with "@peston @independent" and text conveying what I honestly thought about them.  I didn't even hit send, but based on level-2 Twitter feedback, they were getting the messages.

Horgan-types are disgusting and creepy on level-1 and level-2.  They are a major part of the reason nothing genuinely liberal ever gets accomplished.  It's definitely not Source potential that is selecting for them.  Inverse-Source potential makes a lot of morons think they are divine.2

Additionally, it's apparently okay for Zionists to commit genocide against innocent Palestinians (on level-1, i.e. actual death) and for Zionists on Twitter to make up bogus claims of self-defence, but it's not okay for me to say I don't want Zionists to have enough power to carry out genocide?
I still stand by this:


1. "Man with slightly above-average left-brain aptitude assumes he has free rein to be as big of an asshole as he wants."
http://en.minguo.info/blogs/panoramics/satirical_news_chemist_shocked_to_discover_he_is_not_the_source_of_all_creation.
2. "Understanding Reverence." http://en.minguo.info/blogs/panoramics/understanding_reverence.

Comments

Popular Posts