The slave-makers have permanently given up control of level-2

(Written: Jan 25, 2018)

The slave-makers permanently gave me control over the second level of communication today at 8:10 pm (AB, Canada time):
(@archillect is a slave-maker account.)

This means they have no power or influence anymore.  This also means they can't hand out penalties on level-2 for things like:
-taking home leftovers
-locking the car door immediately after one begins driving (on level-1) rather than before
-using social media from home
-etc., etc.

If I'm away from my computer, laptop, tablet, phone, etc., people should be looking at the last things I posted on social media to get an idea of what our objectives should be.  Additionally, like I've said previously, I have one tablet in my condo that constantly runs a video saying there was no communism or equality in the USSR and no attempt at communism or equality in the USSR.  I have a laptop that constantly runs a video saying that it's not ethical for a Hebrew-only state to exist and shows the atrocities that have taken place as a result of this horrific scheme.1 I want people to accept these facts on the first and second level of communication.

Additionally, I've posted this true progressive agenda list almost every day for over two years now to get people to move in a genuinely liberal direction:2

Unless I'm specifically indicating otherwise, it's always safe to assume that the videos I have running 24-7 and the last true progressive agenda list I've uploaded indicate the objectives we should be working toward.

People can also focus on the CIP staff at any time:3



1. "Fernology Project." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/11/fernology-project.html.
2. I started in early January of 2016.
3. "CIP Staff and Light Merkaba." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/11/cip-staff-and-light-merkaba.html.

Comments

Popular Posts