Get Out (2017)



The film Get Out (2017) actually contains a lot of information about the second level of communication.

It's implied I've gotten far enough on level-2 that I no longer need to use the level-2 tea trick, so now I can tell everybody what it is.  If I pour a cup of tea in a place where I'm considered invisible on level-2 like my parkade, and I stir the tea while I'm doing level-2 work, it really fucks with people's heads because they can't figure out how the tea got into the cup.1 People don't have to use tea.  I changed belts in the parkade and tapped on the buckle while typing.  It achieved the same effect.  I was using the level-2 tea trick against the slave-makers.  However, the slave-makers who are pretending to be the level-2 parents of civilized FS-types have been using it to enslave people.2

If the people pretending to be the level-2 parents of civilized FS-types are going out of their way to use their level-2 abilities to enslave people, particularly Blacks, it's a hint they might actually be slave-makers in disguise.

The brother and sister in the film are a reference to the Koka and Vikoka personality-types. The Vikoka personality-type can manifest as male (eg. @TheWeirdWorld) or female (eg. @ItsPrincessAnna).

Let's not forget:
1. "The Philadelphia Experiment." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/the-philadelphia-experiment.html.
2. "Fake level-2 parents." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2018/01/fake-level-2-parents.html.

Comments

Popular Posts