Level-2 Dating

Geoff Stirling Jr. 


The first "boyfriend" I had on the second level of communication was my twin flame, Geoff Stirling Jr.   I found him in Dec. 2013.  However, he would rarely ever communicate with me via the first level of communication.  I would write him via google docs.  I know he knew how to hack into my account and read it.  I often sent messages to him via his brother, Jesse Stirling.  When I was considered his "girlfriend" on the second level of communication, it was implied that he found me really annoying and insufferable.  The male twin flame is said to be emotionally distant and fear closeness.  I've written many messages to Jesse Stirling to be delivered to Geoff.  There was one message that caused Jesse to block me which was a message saying that I think Geoff should start interacting with his twin flame.  Geoff probably told him to block me.




This is what Geoff and Jesse got me as a birthday present one year:

Obviously, with the exception of demonicL2 children, one should not get a minorL1 inappropriately involved.  Also, sometimes I feel like he tricked me (using Level 2) into thinking he's more interested in romance than he actually is.


@SemperLiberum

The second boyfriend I had on the second (and first) level of communication was the filthy ancap @SemperLiberum.  This one is a really interesting case study.  I was just talking to him about politics and economics on Twitter when it was suddenly implied on the Twitter feed that I was "married" to him on Level 2.  I wanted to find out more and started private messaging him.  @SemperLiberum is actually willing to respond to my messages.  I said I wanted him to be my Twitter boyfriend and he hesitantly went along with it.



I was still extremely critical of ancaps so he eventually ended it.  

After he ended the relationship, it was implied that we were "divorced" on Level 2.  So, apparently, marriage and divorce on Level 2 amounts to two days of internet dating.

@SemperLiberum is considered "dead" on Level 2 (because I "killed" him ;) )



The details of his death have not been exaggerated.  He literally wet his pants.

Wesley Durden

Wesley Durden was my next boyfriend on Level 2 (and still is if he wants to be) because I feel like our energies really meshed.  I would message him on Instagram and he would never respond, but I would just read the second level of communication to see what he was thinking.

He was injured on Level 2, but I'm hopeful he will recover.









The other FS-types also agree that our energies mesh:








Jan. 31, 2019:


Feb. 1, 2019:
https://twitter.com/AbsurdNihilism/status/1076696251796779008?s=19

Comments

Popular Posts