I crossed the finish line first

(Dec. 26, 2017)



The parkade incident of Nov. 24, 2017 was so disastrous that it took me some time to realize that I actually did get over the last hurdle on Nov. 25, 2017.1 At first, I thought I was just being optimistic, but now I'm pretty sure I did.2

The sophist @FinalOverdrive tweets every single day.  It's not a coincidence that he stopped tweeting on Nov. 24, 2017.

Screenshot taken Dec. 26, 2017

I technically got over the last hurdle before the slave-makers did:



Wesley Durden gave up his life on Level 2 to get me over the last hurdle.3

There are numerous tweets that imply I made it over the last hurdle while Wesley is trapped on the other side. (@StevStiffler is a slave-maker account so obviously he'll parody everything:)
It's implied Wesley and I made another unsuccessful attempt on Dec. 24, 2017:

On the night of Dec. 24, 2017, I got the idea from Jon Parsons to go on strike for a while because the truth is that I have been running around doing all the work while the other FS-types just sit back and watch.
I was on strike for Christmas, meaning the FS-types had to do work on Level 1 and Level 2 without me. From now on, I think I will go on strike for a day and then work for a day so the FS-types don't just sit around waiting for me to do everything.

It's implied Wesley Durden came back to life on Level 2 on Dec. 26, 2017.

(@archillect is a slave-maker account who watches the FS-types closely:)

(Dec. 27, 2017)
I'm pretty sure Wesley is over the hurdle too by now.

1. "The Philadelphia Experiment." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/the-philadelphia-experiment.html.
2. "Fernology." https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/11/fernology.html.
3. 'Documenting "Death" on Level 2.' https://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/documenting-death-on-level-2.html.

Comments

Popular Posts