Hugh Jackman

(I'm on strike today (Dec. 29, 2017) for Level 2 which is why I'm writing this today, but not posting it until Dec. 30, 2017.)

I had a feeling Hugh Jackman was on my team from the time I gained enough power on Level 2 to be the "orchestra conductor" for the FS-types. This was at the end of November of 2016.
I don't support using real animals in the circus, and I doubt Jackman cares for it either, but the Vanara reference is very obvious.

 After the parkade incident, Hugh Jackman started bullying me on Level 2:1
@TheWeirdWorld is a slave-maker account. There are only two incidents of him using the following text which seems to coincide with Jackman's bullying activity:
Jackman is a very good bully on Level 2.  I could feel the psychic weight of his bullying even while just lying in bed.  It really was like I could feel his claws against me.  I tried to kill both Hugh Jackman (for backstabbing) and Gerard Butler (for fascism) on Dec. 12, 2017:
Sometimes I have the power to give instant death on Level 2 so it's always worth a shot.  Hugh Jackman died on Level 2.  I'm not so sure about Gerard Butler.  I could tell Jackman was dead on Level 2 because I would see people who looked like him, but who were really old, decrepit, and unhappy.  However, Jackman has a lot of money and the film industry is interested in keeping him "alive" on Level 2.

I "killed" Jackman again on Level 2 on Dec. 19, 2017:
This tweet spread to the UK on Level 2 because of the Game of Thrones reference and the British slave-makers were not happy about it.  I was eating at Popeye's when I tweeted it.

(@Leisure3000 is a Dorian-type who tracks the second level of communication.  He retweeted both of these images on December 19, 2017.  The tweet with the cat was tweeted before my Game of Thrones tweet and the one with Tony Blair was tweeted after my Game of Thrones tweet.)

 Jackman came back to life and started bullying me again on Dec. 22, 2017:
It's not coincidence that @TheWeirdWorld (a slave-maker account) tweeted this same text on Dec. 22, 2017:
There are only two occasions where @TheWeirdWorld tweeted this text and it coincided with days I could feel Jackman's "claws" against me.

I "killed" Jackman again on Level 2 on Dec. 23, 2017:
(The "killing" on Level 2 didn't cause the physical lightning.  It caused people to use the lightning storm to represent the Level 2 event.)

Looking at Jackman's Twitter, I noticed he had been hanging out with Zac Efron:
Looking at Efron's Instagram:
A post shared by Zac Efron (@zacefron) on

Additionally, Zac Efron is an FS-type. He's usually depicted as happy when things go well for the FS-types.

On the morning of Dec. 24, 2017, Wesley and I made another failed attempt.2  On the night of Dec. 24, 2017, I went on strike, inspired by the activist Jon Parsons who tweeted about labourers getting unfair compensation for the dangerous activity of snow clearing.

The FS-types weren't happy that I didn't do Level 2 work during Christmas, but that's what a strike is for:

Watch These Flight Attendants Stun Travelers With Beautiful Christmas Tunes

I wasn't sure when I should start working again on Level 2.  I got the idea from Hugh Jackman to start again on Boxing Day.  The word "ashes" really stood out to me:


I retweeted my Game of Thrones tweet that day and "drove" successfully on Level 2.  That plus extra leverage from my Christmas day strike was enough to bring Wesley Durden back to life.2

The CIP staff is stronger than Level 2 adamantium.3  Meditation on the CIP staff can turn one's Level 2 body to gold which is also stronger than Level 2 adamantium.4


I was on strike again Dec. 27, 2017 and started working again on Level 2 on Dec. 28, 2017.  I did some really intense Level 2 driving yesterday (Dec. 28, 2017) that included killing Hugh Jackman on Level 2.  It was enough to get Wesley free on Level 2:

I took this screenshot today (Dec. 29, 2017).
@leisure3000 is a sophist Dorian-type who hates most Blacks and obviously wants Wesley "in jail" on Level 2 for doing that which is morally right.2  I think my "drive" on Level 2 yesterday may have taken too big of a chunk out of Jackman.

It never really made sense for Hugh Jackman to genuinely backstab me:

He still wants me to kill him again on Level 2 on New Year's Eve:
But it's too dangerous now. The slave-makers know:
@leisure3000 is a sophist Dorian-type

I am optimistic we can find a better way forward.  Tony Blair and Gerard Butler still definitely deserve instant death on Level 2...5

(Fun fact: @leisure3000 and I are both from Alberta. @leisure3000 lives in Red Deer.)

1. "The Philadelphia Experiment." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/the-philadelphia-experiment.html.
2. "I crossed the finish line first." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/i-crossed-finish-line-first.html.
3. "CIP Staff and Light Merkaba." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/11/cip-staff-and-light-merkaba.html.
4. The video these images are taken from conflates the bodhisattva Maitreya, pratyekabuddha Maitreya, and full buddha Maitreya into one character. Within Fernology, Budai (布袋) is the bodhisattva incarnation of Maitreya. The pratyekabuddha incarnation of Maitreya is Golden Dove. The full buddha incarnation of Maitreya is the future buddha to come.

"Ascent Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva - www.ALCOO.com." Youtube, uploaded by nhanqualuanhoi, 23 Sep. 2012, https://youtu.be/eOtX3TssV98.
5. "Gerard Butler, Gene Simmons, and Pee Wee Herman help raise $53.8 million for the IDF." http://pan0ramics.blogspot.ca/2017/12/gerard-butler-gene-simmons-and-pee-wee.html.

Comments

Popular Posts