Disambiguation


A few months ago I used this image of a girl swimming in trash to represent Eve personality-types such as Ayn Rand who cater to slave-makers like @SemperLiberum.  This doesn't mean I think the model in the photo shoot has the Eve personality-type.  That would be like assuming Charlize Theron is a serial killer for playing Aileen Wuornos.

This is why I tell people to use the first and second level of communication.  Millions of people track me using the second level of communication.  Very few people actually bother reading what I write directly (i.e. Level 1). If they just dropped by to read my blog or bothered asking me a question, there wouldn't be such mass hysteria on Level 2 over every minor ambiguity.  This one slight ambiguity from over a month ago triggered the release of death squads on Level 2 yesterday (Dec. 23, 2017).

The picture has been deleted and now I'm just going to use this pile of trash for the sinister Eve personality-type.



There is never an excuse to revert to evil and inverse-civilization anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts