Nellie Lang

Narcissistic personality-type

One of my relatives has the narcissistic personality-type.  Let's call this person Vincent H.

The first time I noticed something strange in Vincent H. was when we were both children and we were playing ball in a circle of children, just throwing and catching.  Everybody threw to the person on their left.  I was on Vincent's left so he threw to me.  As we were playing, something changed in his eyes.  I could see a very malevolent intent manifesting.  He started throwing the ball increasingly hard for no reason in a very aggressive manner until it became too hard to catch and looked strange to the other children.  He then tried to play it off as a joke.

When he was a child, he punched one of my adult relatives in the testicles for no reason.

He displayed cruelty to animals growing up.  I had a pair of budgies and one day we were playing with them in the basement, but he was more interested in harassing the budgies than playing with them.  He took a ruler and pounded it down in front of them and tried to scare and torment them.

It goes without saying he would be nice to people when they are up and kick them when they were down.  He was very shameless and deeply arrogant.

In our early twenties, we had a falling out because I told him what I genuinely thought about it him.  He played it off for a while, but eventually his evil side couldn't help but show through, especially as his life started going downhill and he needed somebody to harass.  From 2011-2013 he kept writing me on Facebook and texting me all sorts of vile and delusional vitriol.  I kept trying to end the relationship and he just kept ranting.  I eventually blocked him on Facebook.  In January of 2013, he made a fake account under the name of Nellie Lang just to harass me.  He created that during a time I wasn't checking my messages, but it didn't stop him from messaging me for five months without me replying at all.  I didn't see any of the messages until July of 2013.  I was a bit surprised when I found the convo.

A snippet of the last few messages is shown below.  Vincent does this thing where he accuses me of having every bad quality that he has.  His derangement and pathological need to reverse the situation is most clearly displayed in the paragraph when he says: "Like also I'm right in the fucking room you dumb bitch".  He's referring to a situation where he was at my house for a family event after I had made clear I wanted space between us and told him that for family events it would be best to just keep our distance.  I was in my room on the second floor and so he just had to come up to the second floor and start chatting right outside my room.  I gave him a dirty look before he left.  In his comments, he pretends he was the one in the room and I was the one being purposefully intrusive.


We don't talk to each other anymore.

Food for thought: Do Gohlke-types ever criticize this type of anger/vitriol?1

2Mar2021: 

My cousinL1 Vincent is a ratL2. Mike Huynh, a family friend, is a beetleL2 from the beetleL2 version of Jensen Ackle's realmL2 (Ancapistan) meaning Mike Huynh is part of Starbuckistan-2. Like people from Ancapistan, people from Starbuckistan-2 sabotage ratsL2 like Vincent. Vincent said Mike H. was there when he had to go to the emergency room over a suicideL1 attempt meaning somebody pushing him into suicideL1 on the second level of communication is pretending to be there for him on the first level of communication.  Mike H. was only markedL2 recently.  


I would have thought that people shifted towards Aculeatus would be more aggressive in terms of getting people who are part of Starbuckistan-2 markedL2.

Comments

Popular Posts